Reminder – Back pick up tomorrow!

Dear Families,

Just a reminder that we do have a supply bag swap tomorrow. The bags contain some important paperwork for families returning in person regarding pick up and drop off as well as some supplies for next week for those families staying remote.  I also think that all families got a map of the parent pick up and drop off routes, even if you don’t really need it.

This week, I have been working with students to make a list of independent work tasks (thought the weekly loop can also function as a checklist).  Something that you can do to support your child is to look through their list with them.  Ask about each task, maybe even ask them to show you some of the work they did.  Having an adult involved in these independent tasks will really help them succeed.

The classroom is coming together.  I have a revised daily schedule for you (there were some errors in the one sent last week) and more tools are coming.  Trying to plan and visualize this new style of learning while still keeping our virtual classroom going is definitely putting me through my paces.  I am sure that, once we’re in it, we will find our rhythm again. I thank you in advance for being patient with any bumps and warts that show up over the next couple of weeks.

Welcome to Room139 3.0? Or something like that.

Stay safe and healthy,

Ms. I

Published inTeacher's Notes

Be First to Comment